Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do Ceo's really care ?

Just to buy a simple refrigerator:
 My story continues…

Discontinued how is that?

 So not having time to sit on hold and rack up call phone minutes I hung up. I went to the store and when I walked in I told the security guard at the front door to send over the store manager. John was his name and I’m sure he didn’t want to deal with me. As we know I am tired of dealing with associates who don’t care and I end up telling them how to do their job. All I wanted was a fridge quick, easy and painless. Is it that hard? TAKE THE DOORS AND DRAWERS OFF !!! So as it turns out they had one on the shelf. I’ll take it. So John calls the warehouse to set up delivery again.

He wasn’t offering anything for my time and driving back and forth to the store. So before I left I asked for a free 5 year warranty. He told me NO. So I asked for 4years. No again. So we settled on 2 years and they credited my account since I already paid for it. So I left him with my number and told him to call me when delivery was set up. With no job I’m home a lot.

 Later on that afternoon I got a call from Mike Reilly manager of the warehouse. He wanted me to know they were sending out a SPECIAL TEAM to get the fridge in the house. Wow I thought anyone could take doors and drawers off and get a 28 in. object through a 301/2 in. hole. I guess not it takes a SPECIAL kind of TEAM. Why don’t they just send that team all the time? They were scheduled for later on that afternoon. He also informed me he didn’t understand why the women on the phone said it was discontinued there were 40 in the warehouse.

I don’t know I don’t work there. No job remember.  For my trouble he offered to send me a $100 Gift card and I was thankful.

So I went home and emptied the old fridge and when the SPECIAL TEAM came they were in and out in 20 minutes.

I don’t understand why they couldn’t just do that the first time?

Of course my story doesn’t end here either.


No comments:

Post a Comment