Monday, January 17, 2011

How should have the associate handled me ?

As I explained to the store manager sometimes customers need help. We don't know how the store is set up. Sometimes we need to be taken by the hand and walked to the item. "Show me the product."

I would never expect in my wildest dreams to ask a customer service associate for help and them to tell me no I can't help you.
She could have said I will try to help you, sometimes an extra pair of eyes is helpful.
Keyword even if you don't think you can help try, you might surprise yourself and make a customer happy in the end.

Whatever happened to crosstraining. When you work in a small store like Best buy shouldn't you know almost all aspects of the store. Especially in the area that is right in front of customer service where you stand all day. And if you were helping someone else or were to busy to I would have to say NEVER say no I can't help you to a customer. What should have been said was I'm not sure I will get someone to help you or I will find out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment